Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Friends

My friends...my life.Here's a list of my friends whom I can't live without.
1.Akankshya Kar-My neighbour and my best friend(officially).She is of my type but with different music and movie(i.e-bollywood) taste.She fills in all the details about stuff happening around in bollywood..so i guess i'm well informed about it.She's cool but gets terribly angry sometimes.thats why i like her.
2.Gautam Sridhar -My best friend(unofficially).He's the only kind of guy i can actually rely on and spend time with.We get along pretty well because we have the same taste in most of the things.
3.Anant Akash - My other best friend(unofficially).I like him because he is sophisticated yet simple.He loves to read novels and lends me a few from his never-ending collection.We often talk about the latest hollywood flicks,novels(along with gautam).

I have other good friends like Revati Deshpande,Mansee Arora,Samarth Gautam,Puroo Tyagi whom i love chatting with.They are all special in their own ways and i love them for that.
Me and my friends hang out together in each other's houses, go out for movies or amusement parks and have a blast.
Now you can guess why I LUV MY FRIENDS.Don't you wish you had friends like mine?(heh-heh-heh)

4 comments:

neon said...

cheater kahin ki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice article but next time elabourate a little.And be more emotional .Its not much fun otherwise.(howcome Akankshya tops ur list? I am dissapointed................)

Revati said...

you are also one of my good friends. but mind it i dont have best friends

Sam said...

hey!
u got a nice blog
i noe i m answering a bit toooooooo
late but ya ur one of my gud frnds

Unknown said...

mujhse late to koi ho hi nahi sakta...but thank u and u top my list too..u r my best frnd:)