Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today I realised that my blog has just been existing on the web without providing any vital information.Well technically,no one actually reads it.I write it mainly for myself and my own satisfaction.And it will continue as long as I live.Frankly,I want it that way(that's a really cute song by backstreet boys). Well,I don't know how I managed to find a title for this post but one thing is for sure...it ain't suitable enough.I just want to fill in with what's been on in my 'rocking' life which isn't too rockin' these days.I just got over with my exams.They went good. But there are pretty serious problems going on among me and some of my friends. Some person is spreading roumors behind me back and backbiting me. As a result my friends are turning against me. When a friend of mine accused me of doing stuff I actually didn't do,I felt like punching him on the face. Just wait till I get my hands on this son of a b***h. I'm gonna kick his ass so hard that he won't be able to move !!!

1 comments:

Aditya Prabhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.