Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The New Beginning

Alright.

This is a very important entry as it marks the return of my reign as an avid blogger.
Things have changed a lot since my relapse from the world of blogging.
My interests have changed. My preferences have changed. My perceptions have changed.
I've changed.

I don't know whether this change is for the better or worse, but only time will tell.

Anyhow, it's great to be back and trust me, I'll try my level best to keep this blog updated with the events that happen with me or around me.
But they might not be that frequent as I'm fighting a war with the oppressive education system of India. And there is no escape. It's either live, or die.
Either pass or fail.
Either rise or wither.
Either win or lose.

So, with this brief introduction to my new life, I'm signing off this post with a hint of optimism.
I might not be as adept as before but I have not lost intelligence. I might not score very well but I have regained confidence. All thanks to a very special person in my life whom I can't live without. I hope we are there for each other until the end of time.

In the words of Tony Stark - "Ah! It's good to be back! "
;-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well! Good to see you posting again! :-)